Zebra ZXP3 ID Card Printer
|Model Name/Number||ZXP3 Series-3|
|Printing Capability||Double Side|
|Card Size||CR-80,ISO 7810 format,Type ID-1|
|Card Thickness||10-40 mil|
|Height Mm||236 mm|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 65% non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Deg Celsius||15-30 Deg C|
|Width Mm||200 mm|
|Storage Temperature||-5 to 55 Deg C|
|Card Material||PVC and PVC composite|
value-packed choice for desktop card printing The ZXP Series 3 direct-to-card printer offers several advanced features that provide great performance at an affordable price. Its compact footprint fits neatly into tight work spaces. With easyto-use features like the Load-N-Go™ ribbon cartridge and an LCD display with operating prompts, it requires little training and optimises uptime. Zebra’s ZRaster™host-based image processing enables highspeed printing while optimising print quality. And Zebra’s new high-performance ribbons have an improved formulation specifically designed to support this high-speed, high-quality printing. Print one or both sides with high-quality, consistent monochrome or colour images. The choice of connectivity options ensures that the ZXP Series 3 printer is easily integrated with local or networked systems, and with a full suite of buy-now or add-later encoding options, it is flexible enough to be suitable for a wide range of applications.
The printer’s compact design makes it the right choice for tight work spaces. Smart card and magnetic stripe encoding options allow the ZXP Series 3 to meet the needs of a variety of markets and applications, including ID and access control cards as well as personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards. Standard Kensington™ lock feature and optional enclosure lock make the ZXP Series 3 ideal for secure card printing solutions. Print Touch
Genuine Zebra Supplies
- The ZXP Series 3 includes Zebra® Print Touch™, an embedded Near Field Communication (NFC) chip and software. Just hold your NFC enabled smartphone up to the Zebra Print Touch logo on the printer to read key printer information and launch web-based help pages.
Card Studio Software
- Genuine Zebra supplies meet stringent quality standards and are recommended for optimal printing quality and proper printer performance.
- Zebra’s CardStudio™ is an easy-to-learn, easy-to-operate complete card design and card issuance software suite. It makes designing and printing high quality photo ID cards and other cards easy, with basic to advanced features, and support for all Zebra card printers.
- True Colours® ix Series™ ZXP 3 high-performance ribbons with intelligent media technology
- High capacity, eco-friendly Load-N-Go™ drop-in ribbon cartridges
- ZRaster™ host-based image processing
- Auto calibration of ribbon
- USB connectivity
- Microsoft® Certified Windows® drivers
- Print Touch NFC tag for online printer documentation and tools
- 100 card covered feeder (30 mil)
- 45 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
- 16-character LCD operator control display
- 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
- Two-year warranty on printer
- Two-year (unlimited passes) original printhead
- One-year hot swap (U.S. only)
- Kensington® secure lock slot